Sunday, May 13, 2012

Finding The Stamp Act interesting

The Stamp Act Of 1765 
The Stamp Act caught my interest because everyone around the world uses Stamps nowadays. it would be good to learn about how the Stamp Act Actually began. It began to interest me by how it works and how it all started. I've always wanted to know why they wanted to start the Stamp Act and where the tax money goes to.  It made me curious because the money they receive comes out of everyone's pocket when it comes to sending any type of mail to anyone around the world. I wanted to know what kinds of people were effected by this act. This topic may also interest not only me but other people in the world. It could interest them because they may send mail on the daily basis and not even know where the money they pay for stamps goes to. I know that Stamps aren't cheap and i know millions of people were upset when they found out about having to pay for Stamps. There was many crisis going on around the this time .

No comments:

Post a Comment